Happy 2013! I know we are late in the game, but that is because we have been giving our website and blog a facelift. It has been a long process that could not have been done without the help of my dear friend, Joanna. Thank you so much for your creative ability, talent and patience with me. I know I can be a handful when it comes to anything computer related, so thank you for holding my hand and walking me through this.
Come on back to check out the website here, here and HERE! And don’t forget to keep checking out the blog to read about our weddings, projects, community service, travels and much more! And if you would like to still check out some of our older posts you can still check us out HERE.
What else is in store for CCL Weddings & Events in 2013? Besides a brand spankin’ new website, we are working on a few fun projects that we will share later on this year. Here are a few things coming up!
- One of our very own, Robin Kim, will be walking down the aisle herself in September of this year. We have so much in store for her wedding, and although we cannot share the details, we cannot wait to share the photos. Robin, you are going to rock this wedding =)
- My dear sister, Amy, is getting hitched in June at a winery wedding that has give me the task of learning a few new talents to craft her wedding. I will say that silk screening is awfully fun to do, but when you have to do over 75 bags it becomes a workout for my arms.
- CCL plans to get more involved with the community and world around by doing more volunteer work and participating in non-profit events all year round!
- We have many new faces and we will definitely be taking the time to introduce each to you here on the blog. In the meantime, you can visit the website and read about some under the “ABOUT US” tab.
- We are working with a few companies to create new ideas for entertainment and design pieces to bring into weddings!
We would also like to say a BIG THANK YOU to each and every one of our past and present couples that keep us moving and on our feet. We love what we do and we definitely could not do it without you!